Simplicity is not the opposite of complexity. Simplicity is too often an excuse for being simplistic. The world doesn't need any more stupid software. The opposite of complexity is beautiful, elegant design.
My name is Chris Lovett. I love writing code and starting new projects on small fast paced incubation teams and growing that to successful product. I’ve done this several times in my career and had a blast in the process. I enjoy working with Microsoft Research and I am co-inventor on 16 patents. But while solving hard technical problems is fun, I’ve also learned that in the end it is the people I work with that make all the difference. So my goal is to apply my talents on an amazing team and make the world a better place.
- Genius of Simplicity
- Tower Garden
- Windows Phone - Lessons Learned
- Ada Design
- AirSim with PX4 on WSL 2
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Apple iCloud - please stop bugging me!
- Coyote is released into the wild!
- My Telsa Model S
- Using DGML to understand PX4
- Keyword Spotting
- Arduino controlled Remote Light Switch
- DGML Power Tools for Visual Studio 2017
- Fun with ELL
- Visual Studio’s lesser-known Xml Schema features
- AirSim is 'live'!!
- MyMoney.Net is now open source...
- I love Mylio
- WinRT Extensions using RuntimeBroker
- Efergy Power Monitor
- Magic LED Lights Rock
- Update to XML Notepad
- Seismograph App
- Remote Control Phone
- FIRST Event Planner
- Model Based UI Testing using DGML
- Software Trails
- Secure Password Vault
- GraphModel Specification